Experienced cone penetration testing specialists Gerald Verbeek and William Bond will present this soil investigation both in theory, in the classroom, as well as with demonstrations in the field. With the Royal Eijkelkamp Experience Day taking place on Thursday 6 October, this is a great opportunity to extend your stay in The Netherlands and expand your knowledge.
Everything you've always wanted to know about CPT
The two training days are divided in different sessions for various knowledge levels, with subjects ranging from basic introductions to in-depth analysis of CPT data. There will be sessions that cover the various modules, such as the seismic module, which allow acquisition of data in addition to those obtained with the cone itself. This session provides room for discussion on how to analyse the acquired data and how they relate to the CPT data.
Who can benefit?
The objective of these sessions will be to provide useful information to anybody interested in CPT, with content at different levels so that both novices and very experienced users of this soil investigation method can gather information that will be of interest to them.
You are also welcome to send in your own CPT-related questions and subjects that you’d like to see treated during these sessions, we'll include these in our program.
Date | Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 October 2022
Location | Royal Eijkelkamp Headquarters in Giesbeek, The Netherlands
Duration | Full days, from 8:00 to 17:00
Costs | € 50,- for one training day, € 80,- for both
Tuesday 4 October
- 8:00 – 10:00 Introduction to CPT (classroom)
- 10:00 – 12:00 Demonstration of CPT (with actual data acquisition)
- 13:00 – 15:00 Introduction to CPT modules
- 15:00 – 17:00 Demonstration of CPT modules (with actual data acquisition)
Wednesday 5 October
- 8:00 – 10:00 Analysis of CPT data (classroom)
- 10:00 – 12:00 Introduction to Seismic CPT data acquisition and analysis
- 13:00 – 15:00 Analysis of Seismic CPT data obtained on Tuesday
- 15:00 – 17:00 Seismic CPT data analysis - special topics